The dim future of the nuclear industry

Messages about other areas of TRIUS expertise (Energy, Radiation Safety, Risk,..) and Technology, in general...
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
HowardE
Senior User
Senior User
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The dim future of the nuclear industry

Post by HowardE » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:02 pm

No, that is not _my_ conclusion. Read the attached, detailed report!
Attachments
20130716msc-worldnuclearreport2013-lr-v4.pdf
(3.6 MiB) Downloaded 373 times
Anger is a good motivator!

charles.carlson
Casual User
Casual User
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The dim future of the nuclear industry

Post by charles.carlson » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:56 am

I have to admit, Howarde, you have a knack for finding the most propaganda-riddled report, when it comes to painting the industry in a negative way. I started reading the report, but I stopped after the foreword by Peter Bradford. Between this and his presentation in the Boston video link you provided, to me it's clear that this is a very bitter man. The NRC must have really done him wrong and he is out to get them. He's is mad and it shows.

Anyway, I guess thank you for posting the link, but I'd much rather you posted *your* questions about nuclear. We might then be able to have a reasonable conversation.
Never memorize something that you can look up - Einstein

Helen22
Senior User
Senior User

Re: The dim future of the nuclear industry

Post by Helen22 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:11 pm

charles.carlson wrote:Anyway, I guess thank you for posting the link, but I'd much rather you posted *your* questions about nuclear. We might then be able to have a reasonable conversation.
Don't encourage him ;-)
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler" - A. Einstein