Messages about other areas of TRIUS expertise (Energy, Radiation Safety, Risk,..) and Technology, in general...
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
I found these IAEA reports and I thought members here might find them interesting!
- IAEA, GSG-2, Criteria for Use in Preparedness and Response for a Nuclear or Radiological Emergency.pdf
- (1.63 MiB) Downloaded 182 times
- IAEA-INES - The International nuclear and radiological event scale.pdf
- (188.89 KiB) Downloaded 171 times
- IAEA-Safety of Nuclear Power Plants - Commissioning and Operation Specific Safety Requirements - SR2_2.pdf
- (750.06 KiB) Downloaded 190 times
- IAEA-Meteorological and Hydrological Hazards in Site Evaluation for Nuclear Installations, SSG-18.pdf
- (1.33 MiB) Downloaded 188 times
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler" - A. Einstein