Messages about other areas of TRIUS expertise (Energy, Radiation Safety, Risk,..) and Technology, in general...
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
There has been lots of talk, in the last few months, about PRAs being used to a greater extent in order to properly evaluate low probability risks like Fukushima. There are thousands of documents related to PRA, but I was wondering if anyone here had a couple of specific suggestions to get me started. I only have a cursory knowledge of the subject and have never been involved in doing a PRA, but I am a hard worker and willing to learn
Like you say, there are thousands of sources out there. Here are a couple that I have found helpful. Hopefully, they are what you were looking for.
- PRA Evolution - Hayns.pdf
- (416.15 KiB) Downloaded 189 times
- NEA_CSNI_Risk (2009) 16.pdf
- (832.15 KiB) Downloaded 183 times
- NEI 00-02 PRA Peer Review Process Guidance Enclosure 1 - 05-31-06.pdf
- (277.98 KiB) Downloaded 185 times
- PRA Tutorial - Paulos - 2001.pdf
- (885.32 KiB) Downloaded 190 times