Youtube PM training videos ??

Project Management, Agile Methodologies, Scrum, Software Development, Software Architecture Styles, Development Platforms, and more...
Scotty
Casual User
Casual User

Youtube PM training videos ??

Post by Scotty »

I know there are lots of free youtube training videos for PM, but that's just the problem, there are LOTS of them and trying to decide if one of them is worth watching, or not, usually involves watching at least a few minutes of it. A few minutes each times hundreds of videos results in a big waste of time :-(

I was wondering, can anyone here suggest some such videos that they think are worthwhile, so I can eliminate the up front evaluation time?

Thanks
Nicholas
Casual User
Casual User

Re: Youtube PM training videos ??

Post by Nicholas »

I am not authority, but while searching for similar training videos, as yours, I discovered a whole series of collabnet videos on youtube that I thought were pretty good. Just go to youtube and search for collabnet.
CindyLak
New User
New User

Post by CindyLak »

Collabnet series is good and the Google TalksArchive, on youtube, has a lot of videos on Scrum. There is also a series by Mike Cohn, where you can even get 1 PDU, for each video you watch.

I have to say, though, that most of them are at least a couple of years old. They do not post their latest versions right away.
Vegetarian: Indian word for lousy hunter
Scotty
Casual User
Casual User

Post by Scotty »

CindyLak wrote:Collabnet series is good and the Google TalksArchive, on youtube, has a lot of videos on Scrum. There is also a series by Mike Cohn, where you can even get 1 PDU, for each video you watch.

I have to say, though, that most of them are at least a couple of years old. They do not post their latest versions right away.
I found the Mike Cohn videos. Pretty good, though some othem assume you already know a lot about the subject.

And, I see what you mean about posting older versions :-(
Nicholas
Casual User
Casual User

Post by Nicholas »

Here is a link to a collection of collabnet training videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8vT7G0 ... 5iPsSFyCRM