European Union Nuclear Stress Test

Messages about other areas of TRIUS expertise (Energy, Radiation Safety, Risk,..) and Technology, in general...
Helen22
Senior User
Senior User

European Union Nuclear Stress Test

Post by Helen22 »

Back in March of Last year, after the accident in Japan, the European Union asked all its member countries to review their nuclear industry and perform a "stress" test and report back to the Commission.

The interim report was published a bit before Christmas (see pdf below, I have also included the technical summary report). I also have the PDFs of the final reports from most of the member countries (published around Dec 30, 2011), but they are largish files and the limits on this forum are too low, so I can't attach them. However, if anyone is interested, send me a private message on this forum with your email address and I'll email you copies of the reports.

Interestingly enough, the ones still not publicly available are the ones from Bulgaria and France. Wonder why...
Attachments
com_2011_0784_technical_summary.pdf
(102.71 KiB) Downloaded 871 times
com_2011_0784.pdf
(65.86 KiB) Downloaded 879 times
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler" - A. Einstein
ElecMan
Casual User
Casual User

Re: European Union Nuclear Stress Test

Post by ElecMan »

Thanks, Helen22. Do you have the original source/link for these reports, since you can't upload them here? If you post the link(s), we may be able to grab copies of the report. I would be interested in seeing them.
Helen22
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Helen22 »

Various sources. I'll see if I can pull them all together and I'll also contact the moderator to see if they can allow larger attachments.
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler" - A. Einstein

Post by Moderator »

Helen22 wrote:Various sources. I'll see if I can pull them all together and I'll also contact the moderator to see if they can allow larger attachments.
As we told you in a private message, we increased the attachment size to 4 Mb. Hopefully this will suffice.
Helen22
Senior User
Senior User

Post by Helen22 »

4 Mb has been fine, but I tried to attach/upload some additional files, and unfortunately they were larger than 4 Mb, so I wasn't able to. Is that the largest size you could allow, or could you increase it more?