Some more IAEA reports

Messages about other areas of TRIUS expertise (Energy, Radiation Safety, Risk,..) and Technology, in general...
Helen22
Senior User
Senior User

Some more IAEA reports

Post by Helen22 »

I saw that some users here downloaded the IAEA reports I had posted, so I thought I'd post some more, just in case there is interest.

BTW, I am looking for information on Cs soil decontamination. If anyone has any information, studies, reports, etc. could they please post them here, or send them to me as an attachment to a private message?
Attachments
IAEA-SSS-17 - Nuclear Security Recommendations on Radioactive Material and Associated Facilities.pdf
IAEA-SSS-17 - Nuclear Security Recommendations on Radioactive Material and Associated Facilities
(1.33 MiB) Downloaded 982 times
IAEA-Safety of Nuclear Power Plants - Commissioning and Operation Specific Safety Requirements - SR2_2.pdf
IAEA-Safety of Nuclear Power Plants - Commissioning and Operation Specific Safety Requirements - SR2_2
(750.06 KiB) Downloaded 1069 times
IAEA-Nuclear Power Reactors in the World - 2011.pdf
IAEA-Nuclear Power Reactors in the World - 2011
(1.14 MiB) Downloaded 1060 times
IAEA-Nuclear Energy in the 21st Century - Addressing Energy Needs and Environmental Challenges.pdf
IAEA-Nuclear Energy in the 21st Century - Addressing Energy Needs and Environmental Challenges
(834.01 KiB) Downloaded 984 times
IAEA-NP-T-1.8 - Nuclear Energy Development in the 21st Century - Global Scenarios and Regional Trends.pdf
IAEA-NP-T-1.8 - Nuclear Energy Development in the 21st Century - Global Scenarios and Regional Trends
(3.93 MiB) Downloaded 1051 times
IAEA - SSG-17- Control of Orphan Sources and Other Radioactive Material in the Metal Recycling and Production Industries.pdf
IAEA - SSG-17- Control of Orphan Sources and Other Radioactive Material in the Metal Recycling and Production Industries
(815.17 KiB) Downloaded 987 times
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler" - A. Einstein