Technical Documents

Messages about other areas of TRIUS expertise (Energy, Radiation Safety, Risk,..) and Technology, in general...
emilygrafton
Casual User
Casual User

Technical Documents

Post by emilygrafton »

In browsing some of the other forums here (Miscellaneous), I saw a download link to a tech documents folder (http://www.triusinc.coms/techs). Well, taking a look at that folder, there appear to a bunch of technical documents that may be of interest to some of you! Just take a look at the folder.

basic_linear_programming.pdf
basic_statistical_models.pdf
Beta_Aerosol_Heating_Karahalios_Wainio.pdf
Beta_Aerosol_Heating_Paper.pdf
Changing Perceptions of Health Consequences_Auxier(ASL)_Karahalios_Gardner(SWEC) - AAAS-1984.pdf
Dose_Calculation_Paramaters_Karahalios_Gardner (SWEC) - CSNI-1984.pdf
Effect of Source Termp Composition on Offsite Doses_ Gardner_Karahalios (SWEC) ANS 1984.pdf
Optimization of Fault Tree Analysis_Yampolsky_Adam_Karahalios (SWEC) - AIChe 1985.pdf
GradPhys
Frequent User
Frequent User

Re: Technical Documents

Post by GradPhys »

emilygrafton wrote:In browsing some of the other forums here (Miscellaneous), I saw a download link to a tech documents folder (http://www.triusinc.coms/techs). Well, taking a look at that folder, there appear to a bunch of technical documents that may be of interest to some of you! Just take a look at the folder.

Beta_Aerosol_Heating_Paper.pdf
Changing Perceptions of Health Consequences_Auxier(ASL)_Karahalios_Gardner(SWEC) - AAAS-1984.pdf
Dose_Calculation_Paramaters_Karahalios_Gardner (SWEC) - CSNI-1984.pdf
Effect of Source Termp Composition on Offsite Doses_ Gardner_Karahalios (SWEC) ANS 1984.pdf
Optimization of Fault Tree Analysis_Yampolsky_Adam_Karahalios (SWEC) - AIChe 1985.pdf
For some reason, I can't see these documents in the folder you described, no matter what I do. Do I have to do something special to access them?
emilygrafton
Casual User
Casual User

Post by emilygrafton »

emilygrafton wrote:For some reason, I can't see these documents in the folder you described, no matter what I do. Do I have to do something special to access them?
No, you shouldn't have to do anything special!

I just tried it again and they are there!
GradPhys
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by GradPhys »

If you could do that it would be great, because for some reason I can't get them. It could be some permissions thing, or something, but it's been driving me nuts, so if you can post them here as attachments it would be great!!
emilygrafton
Casual User
Casual User

Post by emilygrafton »

Well, I downloaded them and was going to attach them, but there is a limit on the size of uploads on this board and I could not, because some of these files are larger. I have to see if I can reduce the size, first. May be later today. I'll try.
emilygrafton
Casual User
Casual User

Post by emilygrafton »

Here are the first 4 documents.
Attachments
Changing Perceptions of Health Consequences - John Auxier (ASL) - Paris Karahalios and Dick Gardner (SWEC) - AAAS-1984
(1.53 MiB) Downloaded 845 times
Beta Aerosol Heating - Paris Karahalios and Ken Wainio (SWEC)
(75.12 KiB) Downloaded 915 times
Basic Statistical Models for As-Easy-As, Paris Karahalios
(99.81 KiB) Downloaded 976 times
Basic Linear Programming for As-Easy-As, Paris Karahalios
(46.6 KiB) Downloaded 879 times
emilygrafton
Casual User
Casual User

Post by emilygrafton »

And here are the rest of them.
Attachments
Optimization of Fault Tree Analysis - Marina Yampolsky, Jim Adam, Paris Karahalios (SWEC)
(2.43 MiB) Downloaded 878 times
Effect of Source Term Composition on Offsite Doses - Dick Gardner, Paris Karahalios (SWEC)
(3.06 MiB) Downloaded 806 times
Dose_Calculation_Parameters_Karahalios_Gardner (SWEC) - CSNI-1984.pdf
Dose Calculation Parameters - Paris Karahalios, Dick Gardner (SWEC)
(1.73 MiB) Downloaded 843 times
emilygrafton
Casual User
Casual User

Post by emilygrafton »

I *just* realized that he reason the original link I had provided didn't work, was that I had spelled it wrong. Sorry about that. Here is the correct link:

http://www.triusinc.com/techs/

where the documents in question are located.
GradPhys
Frequent User
Frequent User

Post by GradPhys »