Radiation still high in CA

Messages about other areas of TRIUS expertise (Energy, Radiation Safety, Risk,..) and Technology, in general...
HowardE
Senior User
Senior User

Radiation still high in CA

Post by HowardE »

Here is some more news, regarding the elevated radiation numbers in California.

http://www.infowars.com/despite-dangero ... s-beach-2/
Anger is a good motivator!
Helen22
Senior User
Senior User

Re: Radiation still high in CA

Post by Helen22 »

Oh, no! You have to really give credence to this article :^) I mean, it even quotes...

"Even more startling is one woman’s testimony to Infowars on camera that her friend recently began losing his hair after swimming right off the coast of Half Moon Bay. When asked if the hair loss could possibly be natural, she reiterated that she believed it was due to his exposure to Surfer’s Beach."

At these levels, people's hair start falling, just like that... And, you want to be taken seriously :-(
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler" - A. Einstein
dhimmer
Casual User
Casual User

Post by dhimmer »

Helen22 wrote:At these levels, people's hair start falling, just like that... And, you want to be taken seriously
Nobody takes him seriously any more.
HowardE
Senior User
Senior User

Post by HowardE »

Of course. People here don't want to hear any opposing views. Why would they pay attention to me? I received multiple messages from the moderator that other users are complaining and I have to verify any information I post. Really? Why, does everyone here independently verify any information *they* post?
Anger is a good motivator!