Messages about other areas of TRIUS expertise (Energy, Radiation Safety, Risk,..) and Technology, in general...
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
It's interesting to see that there is interest in these forums, about Data Centers. Actually, there seems to be a lot of interest in Data Centers, in general, in the on-line community. And, a lot of that interest appears to be centered around efficiently supplying these data centers with power. Anyway, here are a couple of documents that may be of interest to those posting about Data Centers.
- Quick Start Guide to Increase Data Center Energy Efficiency.pdf
- (943.13 KiB) Downloaded 158 times
- Best Practices Guide for Energy - Efficient Data Center Design.pdf
- (899.11 KiB) Downloaded 202 times
Thanks, Shulee. Interesting uploads. Here is another pertinent document from the Uptime Institute.
- UpTIme InSTITUTe - Data Center Site Infrastructure Tier Standard - Topology.pdf
- (196.15 KiB) Downloaded 256 times