SciLab for Nuclear Applications?

Messages about other areas of TRIUS expertise (Energy, Radiation Safety, Risk,..) and Technology, in general...
Dale Valenti
Casual User
Casual User

SciLab for Nuclear Applications?

Post by Dale Valenti »

Does anyone have any references of SciLab being used for nuclear applications, i.e., to solve nuclear numerical problems?
PLeonat
Frequent User
Frequent User

Re: SciLab for Nuclear Applications?

Post by PLeonat »

Will this work? Fairly trivial stuff, for the most part, but better than nothing.
Attachments
Scilab_Atomic And Nuclear Physics_N. Subrahmanyam, B. Lal And J. Seshan.pdf
(385.97 KiB) Downloaded 1167 times
NALarsen
Casual User
Casual User

Post by NALarsen »

Hi Pleonat, yes, it *is* very basic. I've seen a number of docs with specific scilab applications, but can't locate them right now. If I get a chance, I will look for them and post if I find them.

BTW, even though MATLAB may be the king in this country, Scilab is the prince in Europe. I guess it makes sense since it was developed in France and is free!
GaryLt
New User
New User

Post by GaryLt »

NanoSci wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:12 am This is not related to nuclear, but I have been trying to access and use an excel file in scilab and I am having all sorts of problems. Is anyone here familiar enough to help me? Please!
I am a culprit here, as well (see my earlier post), but since these are not scilab/nuclear related, we may want to start separate message threads ??

Can the moderator move them, so we don't have to repost?

Post by Moderator »

Moved the unrelated messages to new threads.