LSF single-multi variable in scilab

Messages about other areas of TRIUS expertise (Energy, Radiation Safety, Risk,..) and Technology, in general...
RobJones
New User
New User

LSF single-multi variable in scilab

Post by RobJones »

Any good sources (documentation, examples, etc.) for doing LSF data fitting in scilab?
To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone.
JimCuren
Casual User
Casual User

Re: LSF single-multi variable in scilab

Post by JimCuren »

RobJones wrote:Any good sources (documentation, examples, etc.) for doing LSF data fitting in scilab?
Rob, I am fairly new to this, like you, but when I was looking for an interpolation function, I saw dozens of documents about lest squares fit. They didn't help me and I can't say that I understand them, but you might :-)

Here is one of the docs I found, like I said, I don't claim to understand it, but you might. And if you find anything for exponential interpolation, please send it my way.
Attachments
Least_Squares_with_scilab_Lecture_16.pdf
(103.09 KiB) Downloaded 1160 times
RobJones
New User
New User

Re: LSF single-multi variable in scilab

Post by RobJones »

Jim, thanks. I have been learning a lot and I am working on documenting a scilab project I have been building to learn about LSF within this environment. When I finish it, I'll post here to share with everyone.
To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone.